Power Saving KVAR unit
How Does the KVAR Unit Work?
The KVAR Unit reduces the amount of power drawn from the utility by storing (in its capacitors) the otherwise lost electricity (watts) caused by the inductive motors in your home. (Some examples of inductive motors are air conditioning units, refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, pool pumps, vacuum cleaners, furnace blower motors, fans, etc.) The technology applied by the KVAR Unit restores that stored electricity back to your inductive loads, thus causing you to decrease your demand from the utility. If you increase efficiency of the inductive loads, you decrease your demand from the utility, and you use less electricity. After all, you've already paid for that electricity. Why pay for it and waste it when you can pay for it, store it, and reuse it again? This whole process is called power factor optimization.
|Up to %25 realized in monthly savings
Investment return(12 months or less)
Extends life of your appliances
Whole home sure protection
Take it with you when you move
UL/CSA listed product
Energy tax credit availiable ($300 for 2009)
What is Power Factor?
Power factor is the percentage of electricity that's delivered to your house and used effectively, compared to what is wasted. For example, a 1.0 power factor means that all the electricity that's being delivered to your home is being used effectively for its purpose. However, most homes in America today have a .77 power factor or less. This means that 77% of the electricity that is coming through your meter at your home or business is being used effectively while the other 23% is being wasted by your inductive load. With a low power factor, the utility has to deliver more electricity to do the same work. However, the KVAR Unit increases that power factor in most cases to .97 or .98, thus increasing the effective use of your electricity and lowering your usage. The closer a capacitor is to the load, the more effective the power factor correction.
|PUT THE BRAKES ON RISING ENERGY COSTS!
Save Up To 25% Towards Your Monthly Electric Bills! REAL Energy Savings Made Easy! Imagine a box that fits neatly next to your electrical panel, saves you hundreds of dollars and surge protects the entire home. With NASA proven technology it reduces greenhouse pollution tremendously which helps the environment. Lend our expertise to your home or small facility and protect your future from rising energy costs. The KVAR unit has been tested and has been proven to work by: NASA, Honeywell, Underwriters Laboratory and Energy Star. Lend our expertise to your home or small facility and protect your future from rising energy costs. What are the benefits? It reduces energy demand, decreased heat dissipation in all inductive load appliances, thus extending their productive life cycle and giving the whole house surge protection. The beauty of this system is you can take it with you when you move. All of us at Madaras Electical are working harder and smarter than ever to give your family a great energy value and keep your monthly bills as low as possible.
Can the KVAR Units be taken with you when moving from your home or business?
Let's talk dollars and cents:
If your electric bill is $200 a month now and after getting the KVAR unit it could drop down to $150. You are looking at $600 savings in your first year alone. This means the cost of the unit will be recovered in less than 12 months. Honestly, some people have reported way more than a 25% improvement on their electric bill. Your incredible savings is not just for one month or a year. This savings will continue FOREVER, without any additional maintenance or cost to you. After the first year you will have a 100% ROI. This is a sure way to reduce your monthly electric utility bill and save BIG $$$for many years to come!
Call To Install Yours Today
or contact us for more info