Have an Issue? Call Us Today
Our Quality is guaranteed
New and Old Parts replacement
Your message was sent successfully!
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
|Last Name *|
|Address Line 1 *||Address Line 2|
|City *||State||Zip Code *|
E-mail Address *
|Please describe your questions or problems below *|
|*-Notes Required Fields
Kevin quickly diagnosed the problem and restored power to the room. He also installed a whole home surge protector. Kevin was prompt, friendly and very knowledgeable. I will definitely use his company again and will highly recommend him to others.
I called and had two electrical outlets in two rooms moved on the walls. He explained every thing to me about what he would have to do. He completed the job in a efficiency and professional manner. I would recommend them to everyone.
I would recommend them for anyone who wants a good price and a great job . He came into my home and explained what would be involved in getting the job done. He was very professional and cleaned up. I will definitely be using them for future projects
May 19, 2017 - 12:55 PM MST
1. Will you guarantee the price IN WRITING before you start the work, and stick to that price? Even if the work takes twice as long as you expected?
2. Are ALL Of Your Employees Background Checked & Drug Tested So NO Felons, Criminals, Or Drug Addicts Are Entering My Home?
3. Will the electrician show the same care and concern for my home as they do for their own?
4. Is your company licensed, insured and employees extensively trained?
5. How Long Is Your Warranty? What All Does It Cover? Do You Back Your Warranty, or Would I Have To Deal With The Manufacturer?
22 of January, 2016 - 8:55 AM
Whatever your needs are, we have a professional technician ready to make your home safer, more beautiful, more comfortable, and more valuable! Our prices are 20% to 40% less then most major competitors, and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So don't wait and contact us today!
10 of October, 2017 - 10:30 AM
Answer: Trouble Shooting a problem usually does not take very long. The average time is about an hour. In many cases the solution to the problem is even easier than finding the problem. If we discover that the trouble shooting process will take additional time, we tell you before continuing. All ways check your breakers and GFCI's. Some times it's just a simple reset and you are fixed.
Bonded & Insured
Free In-Home Quotes
Workmanship & Parts Guaranteed
Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing
Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
Scheduled Appointment Times